3115 Pelham Ave, Baltimore, MD 212133 beds, 1 bath, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $30,500
- Price/sqft: $27
- Finished basement, 285 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 5912A021
- Zillow Home ID: 36573744
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3115 Pelham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Belaire-Edison, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% greater than in Baltimore, and 188% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Belaire-Edison home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 3117 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$89K--11,140
- 3113 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$88K211,150
- 3113 Pelham Ave # 1 Baltimore, MD$80K111,150
- 3119 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$103K321,140
- 3111 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$93K--1.51,140
- 3121 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$92K--1.51,140
- 3109 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$89K--1.51,140
- 3123 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$84K--11,140
- 3107 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$87K--11,140
- 3125 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$104K--1.51,320
- 3118 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$110K--21,336
- 3116 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$92K--21,336
- 3105 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$87K--11,140
- 3120 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$87K--21,336
- 3114 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$74K311,336
- 3122 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$82K3--1,216
- 3112 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$56K--21,336
- 3112 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$86K321,180
- 3114 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$86K--21,216
- 3110 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$86K--21,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!