3115 Sleepy Hollow Rd, Falls Church, VA 220424 beds, 2 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $684,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 051311 0003
- Zillow Home ID: 51818169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3115 Sleepy Hollow Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22042 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% greater than in Falls Church, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Falls Church.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22042 home values.
- 6434 Eppard St Falls Church, VA$595K431,990
- 3113 Sleepy Hollow Rd Falls Church, VA$723K432,408
- 3117 Sleepy Hollow Rd Falls Church, VA$670K532,438
- 6435 Eppard St Falls Church, VA$590K--2.51,887
- 3116 Sleepy Hollow Rd Falls Church, VA$1.03M554,585
- 6431 Eppard St Falls Church, VA$649K53.51,887
- 6430 Eppard St Falls Church, VA$519K--21,146
- 6303 Eppard St Falls Church, VA$523K321,146
- 3112 Sleepy Hollow Rd Falls Church, VA$765K632,717
- 6429 Eppard St Falls Church, VA$570K531,852
- 3121 Sleepy Hollow Rd Falls Church, VA$774K332,325
- 3120 Sleepy Hollow Rd Falls Church, VA$664K331,508
- 3258 Valley Ln Falls Church, VA$955K33.54,127
- 3110 Sleepy Hollow Rd Falls Church, VA$606K221,400
- 6305 Eppard St Falls Church, VA$543K32.51,600
Nearby Schools in Falls Church
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.