3115 Wissman Ave, Bronx, NY 104652 beds, 1 bath, 736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Many good Restaurants, Plenty of shopping and Transportation . Many different Ethnic Groups .
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $319,000
- Price/sqft: $433
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Large Flat Property . Can build up or out to extend house .
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 736 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 055180097
- Zillow Home ID: 29846916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3115 Wissman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Throggs Neck, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1200% greater than in New York, and 32.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Throggs Neck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Throggs Neck home values.
- 3119 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$274K----585
- 3113A Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$530K----2,278
- 271 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$406K----1,224
- 3113 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$590K112,278
- 273 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$402K321,246
- 215 Reynolds Ave # 1 Bronx, NY$306K311,000
- 215 Reynolds Ave # 3 Bronx, NY$297K213,672
- 3105 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$428K211,800
- 280 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$516K----1,482
- 3112 Miles Ave Bronx, NY$474K42.51,344
- 275 Reynolds Ave Bronx, NY$271K----536
- 3101 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$248K311,700
- 280 Prentiss Ave Bronx, NY$376K----1,400
- 3110 Miles Ave Bronx, NY$474K----2,000
- 3114 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$406K----1,887
- 3116 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$365K----1,687
- 3101 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$325K31780
- 3112 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$374K----1,887
- 3118 Wissman Ave Bronx, NY$366K----1,687
- 3108 Miles Ave Bronx, NY$479K----1,296
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292