- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3116 Castlerock Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 731203 beds, 3 baths, 2,348 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,725 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $226,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 700 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,348 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 149020100
- Zillow Home ID: 21982166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3116 Castlerock Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73120 home values.
- 3112 Castlerock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$247K42.52,652
- 3117 Raintree Rd Oklahoma City, OK$221K42.52,887
- 3109 Raintree Rd Oklahoma City, OK$251K42.53,034
- 3108 Castlerock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$232K433,726
- 13425 Hollow Rock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$264K32.52,551
- 3117 Castlerock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$276K32.53,289
- 3201 Raintree Rd Oklahoma City, OK$245K342,558
- 3109 Castlerock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$225K42.52,691
- 3207 Castlerock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$139K31.51,959
- 3203 Castlerock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$284K644,232
- 3105 Raintree Rd Oklahoma City, OK$343K423,074
- 3104 Castlerock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$222K33.52,438
- 3204 Castlerock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$234K322,009
- 3211 Castlerock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$105K221,125
- 3116 Raintree Rd Oklahoma City, OK$292K42.52,987
- 3108 Raintree Rd Oklahoma City, OK$274K423,806
- Raintree Rd Oklahoma City, OK--322,370
- 3101 Castlerock Rd UNIT 95 Oklahoma City, OK$222K323,162
- 3205 Castlerock Rd Oklahoma City, OK$138K31.51,967
- 3205 Raintree Rd Oklahoma City, OK$194K322,077
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.