3116 Ferndale Ave, Baltimore, MD 212073 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,320 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $249,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8346A007B
- Zillow Home ID: 58238367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3116 Ferndale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Howard Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in Baltimore, and 119.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Howard Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Howard Park home values.
- 3114 Ferndale Ave Baltimore, MD$215K--11,540
- 3120 Ferndale Ave Baltimore, MD$101K--22,520
- 3021 Oakhill Ave Baltimore, MD$223K--11,584
- 3019 Oakhill Ave Baltimore, MD$182K--11,583
- 3025 Oakhill Ave Baltimore, MD$189K--11,284
- 3017 Oakhill Ave Baltimore, MD$184K331,394
- Ferndale Ave Baltimore, MD$203K--2.51,540
- Norwood Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--22,325
- Brightwood Ave Baltimore, MD$149K--11,552
- Norwood Ave Baltimore, MD$156K--11,744
- Brightwood Ave Baltimore, MD$146K--11,650
- 3027 Oakhill Ave Baltimore, MD$188K--11,830
- 3117 Ferndale Ave Baltimore, MD$109K--12,606
- 3015 Oakhill Ave Baltimore, MD$144K--21,404
- 3013 Oakhill Ave Baltimore, MD$142K--11,284
- 3113 Ferndale Ave Baltimore, MD$214K--22,376
- 3108 Ferndale Ave Baltimore, MD$228K--22,388
- 3011 Oakhill Ave Baltimore, MD$69K411,358
- 3202 Ferndale Ave Baltimore, MD$319K53.52,805
- 3111 Ferndale Ave Baltimore, MD$176K--1.51,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.