- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3116 NW Wilson St, Portland, OR 972102 beds, 2 baths, 1,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $399,000
- Price/sqft: $270
- Finished basement, 150 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R307784
- Zillow Home ID: 53987162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3116 Nw Wilson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% less than in Portland, and 54.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 3108 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$615K311,400
- 3126 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$577K22.51,311
- 3133 NW Vaughn St Portland, OR$623K31.52,564
- 3139 NW Vaughn St Portland, OR$533K112,043
- 3121 NW Vaughn St Portland, OR$569K311,948
- 3138 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$463K21.51,196
- 3100 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$565K321,511
- 3115 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$590K41.51,810
- 3125 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$441K21720
- 3151 NW Vaughn St Portland, OR$637K312,115
- 3109 NW Vaughn St Portland, OR$624K321,484
- 3103 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$613K311,358
- 3135 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$638K321,657
- 3148 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$621K22.51,884
- 3067 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$643K32.12,118
- 3207-3209 NW Vaughn St Portland, OR$627K422,756
- 1936 NW 32nd Ave Portland, OR$964K52.54,287
- 3101 NW Vaughn St Portland, OR$546K311,891
- 2126 NW 32nd Ave Portland, OR$651K--3.52,768
- 3204 NW Wilson St Portland, OR$593K221,959
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.