3116 Park Pl NW, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 1/31/12: $215,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,620 sq ft
- Lot:1,416 sqft
- Year Built:1916
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $215,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1992
- Parcel #3049 0073
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID479004
- Days on Zillow769
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Construction Quality7.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$497,569||$453K – $547K||+$6,685||$307||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,557/mo||$1.7K – $3.2K/mo||+$48||$1.58||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Park View home values will increase 9.3% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Park View homes, this home is valued 3.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 65.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.1% greater than in Washington, and 11.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
Neighborhood for 3116 Park Pl Nw
- 3118 Park Pl NW Washington, DC$433K31.01,080
- 3114 Park Pl NW Washington, DC$587K32.51,448
- 3120 Park Pl NW Washington, DC$437K32.01,080
- 3112 Park Pl NW Washington, DC$482K31.51,140
- 3110 Park Pl NW Washington, DC$430K31.01,080
- 418 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$437K32.01,080
- 420 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$481K31.01,296
- 416 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$459K41.51,080
- 3108 Park Pl NW Washington, DC$393K11.01,080
- 422 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$479K31.01,296
- 426 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$432K31.51,280
- 424 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$587K53.01,440
- 3106 Park Pl NW Washington, DC$557K33.01
- 428 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$613K42.51,600
- 423 Irving St NW Washington, DC$524K31.01,476
- 425 Irving St NW Washington, DC$581K43.51,572
- 430 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$465K32.01,280
- 419 Irving St NW Washington, DC$474K31.01,140
- 427 Irving St NW Washington, DC$578K43.51,606
- 417 Irving St NW Washington, DC$467K31.01,140
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005