- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3116 Shady Creek Dr, Zephyrhills, FL 335432 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,077 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $20,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 1926210070000003550
- Zillow Home ID: 46402284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3116 Shady Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33543 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 72.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% lower than in Wesley Chapel, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33543 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33543 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292