- Lot: 2,552 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 1163 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,250 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 07998479
- Finished basement, 725 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Kitchen Flooring \ Other, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Basement \ None, Special Compensation Info. \ Short Sale, Family Room Level \ Lower, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ None, 4th Bedroom Level \ Lower, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Property Type \ Detached Single, Status \ Contingent, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Age \ 26-30 Years, Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ N\A, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0814412002
- Zillow Home ID: 4533341
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $291K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60517 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Woodridge as a whole. Among 60517 homes, this home is 56.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 56.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in Woodridge, and 282.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60517 home values.
|3117 63rd St Woodridge, IL||$229K||4||3||--|
|3123 63rd St Woodridge, IL||$217K||--||1.5||1,248|
|4 63rd Ct Woodridge, IL||$333K||--||6||1,450|
|3120 63rd St Woodridge, IL||$256K||4||3||1,450|
|3116 63rd St Woodridge, IL||$263K||3||2.5||1,800|
|3 63rd Ct Woodridge, IL||$230K||--||2.5||1,270|
|3124 63rd St Woodridge, IL||$209K||3||2||1,343|
|3201 63rd St Woodridge, IL||$250K||--||3||1,450|
|2 63rd Ct Woodridge, IL||$227K||--||2||1,656|
|6308 Macarthur Dr Woodridge, IL||$254K||--||3||1,450|
|6304 Macarthur Dr Woodridge, IL||$228K||--||2.5||1,270|
|6312 Macarthur Dr Woodridge, IL||$199K||3||2||1,343|
|6300 Macarthur Dr Woodridge, IL||$220K||--||1.5||1,248|
|6316 Macarthur Dr Woodridge, IL||$260K||--||3||1,450|
|3202 63rd St Woodridge, IL||$308K||4||3||2,714|
|6320 Macarthur Dr Woodridge, IL||$365K||--||3||2,651|
|3205 63rd St Woodridge, IL||$233K||--||2||1,656|
|544 62nd St Lisle, IL||$336K||--||1.5||1,493|
|3206 63rd St Woodridge, IL||$211K||--||2||1,343|
|6324 Macarthur Dr Woodridge, IL||$327K||4||3||2,400|
Nearby Schools in Woodridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.