- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3117 Portland Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407Studio, 2,197 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1885
- Last sold: May 2013 for $142,500
- Price/sqft: $65
- Finished basement, 597 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,197 sqft
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0202824220151
- Zillow Home ID: 1704804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3117 Portland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 143.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.1% higher than in Minneapolis, and 616.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 3121 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$157K41.51,748
- 3113 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$162K321,631
- 3113 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$212K331,631
- 3113 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$214K321,631
- 3125 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$227K321,980
- 3109 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$237K423,018
- 3127 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$229K423,088
- 3105 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$113K421,560
- 3123 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$206KStudio----
- 3133 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$257K423,528
- 3116 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$231K423,026
- 3120 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$227K422,328
- 3112 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$219K422,712
- 3103 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$189K642,400
- 3124 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$202K221,714
- 3137 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$157K641,900
- 3126 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$186K31.751,782
- 3104 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$137K422,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!