3118 13th St NW, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 9/22/11: $600,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Multi Family:4,334 sq ft
- Lot:2,626 sqft
- Year Built:1907
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $600,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room Count13
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID473264
- Parcel #2848 0052
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow901
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$877,963||$790K – $983K||+$1,418||$202||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,505/mo||$1.6K – $5K/mo||-$27||$0.58||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Columbia Heights home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Columbia Heights homes, this home is valued 79.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 70.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% lower than in Washington, and 41.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 3118 13th St Nw
- 3120 13th St NW Washington, DC$871K62.04,098
- 3116 13th St NW Washington, DC$843K42.02,977
- 3114 13th St NW Washington, DC$875K44.03,246
- 3112 13th St NW Washington, DC$845K63.03,143
- 3110 13th St NW Washington, DC$867K64.02,928
- 1302 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$725K63.02,364
- 1304 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$870K64.52,364
- 1306 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$737K63.52,364
- 1300 Kenyon St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$466K21.51,119
- 1300 Kenyon St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$489K22.01,030
- 1300 Kenyon St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$504K22.01,022
- 1300 Kenyon St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$502K22.0979
- 1308 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$852K54.02,364
- 1314 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$1.16M----4,588
- 1305 Irving St NW Washington, DC$637K22.51,745
- 1309 Irving St NW Washington, DC$771K22.52,622
- 1318 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$886K75.03,223
- 1311 Irving St NW Washington, DC$962K53.53,463
- 1320-1322 Kenyon St NW Washington, DC$334K------
- 1313 Irving St NW Washington, DC$850K43.52,850
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005