3118 Binghampton Ln, Raleigh, NC 276042 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $122,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172509167226000
- Zillow Home ID: 88953919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3118 Binghampton Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% greater than in Raleigh, and 14.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
1,544 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 2008
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3118 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$120K22.51,280
- 3116 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,482
- 3122 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$125K32.51,548
- 3114 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$124K--2.51,482
- 3124 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$118K32.51,392
- Londonville Ln Raleigh, NC$115K--2.51,544
- 3112 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$113K--2.51,280
- 3126 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$118K--21,392
- 3502 Londonville Ln Raleigh, NC$111K22.51,280
- 3128 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$124K--2.51,548
- 3504 Londonville Ln Raleigh, NC$124K32.51,481
- 3108 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$129K--2.51,524
- 3506 Londonville Ln Raleigh, NC$125K331,481
- 3106 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$124K--2.51,392
- 3132 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$111K--2.51,280
- 3508 Londonville Ln Raleigh, NC$113K--2.51,280
- 3104 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$125K--2.51,392
- 3505 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.