3118 North Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 2 baths, 1,752 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,051 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 31 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- MLS #: 1408989
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Partial basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,752 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: N0001039005
- Zillow Home ID: 12529869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3118 North Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 171.4% higher than in Richmond, and 70.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookland Park home values.
- 3116 North Ave Richmond, VA$102K422,212
- 3120 North Ave Richmond, VA$137K411,560
- 3114 North Ave Richmond, VA$113K421,675
- 3122 North Ave Richmond, VA$120K321,440
- 3112 1/2 North Ave Richmond, VA$111K422,164
- 3124 North Ave Richmond, VA$133K411,960
- 3114 North Ave Richmond, VA$135K31.5--
- 3112 North Ave APT A Richmond, VA$135K11--
- 3112.5 North Ave Richmond, VA$119K422,164
- 3112 North Ave Richmond, VA$117K211,771
- 3126 North Ave # 2 Richmond, VA$149K--3.52,728
- 3110 North Ave Richmond, VA$119K41.51,810
- 3125 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$120K31.752,068
- 3123 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$165K331,988
- 3127 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$133K522,808
- 3119 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$105K--11,074
- 3115 North Ave Richmond, VA$119K422,320
- 3108 North Ave Richmond, VA$109K421,691
- 3117 North Ave Richmond, VA$115K521,664
- 3113 North Ave Richmond, VA$125K521,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!