3118 Semmes Ave, Richmond, VA 23225Studio, 2,829 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home sits proudly at the corner of Semmes Avenue and 32nd Street in popular Woodland Heights. It is a quick drive into downtown. And the neighborhood has restaurants & churches within walking distance, not to mention Forest Hill Park with the best Farmers' Market plus the recently restored lake and great sledding hills!
- Lot: 9,191 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,829 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: S0001358001
- Zillow Home ID: 12538273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3118 Semmes Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Richmond, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodland Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Heights home values.
- # 2--11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.