3119 Hatcher Dr, Columbus, GA 319074 beds, 3 baths, 2,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $175,900
- Price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast Area, Double Vanity, Landscaping, Lot Level, Permanent Stairs, Private Backyard, Seperate Tub/Shower, Slab
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,190 sqft
- Parcel #: 068 032 006
- Zillow Home ID: 76558271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3119 Hatcher Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31907 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.5% higher than in Columbus, and 83.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31907 home values.
- 3115 Hatcher Dr Columbus, GA$121K321,399
- 3220 Meadowbrook Dr Columbus, GA$132K321,956
- 3218 Meadowbrook Dr Columbus, GA$85K31.51,440
- 3124 E Lindsay Dr Columbus, GA$125K321,560
- 3109 Hatcher Dr Columbus, GA$126K31.51,519
- 3114 E Lindsay Dr Columbus, GA$104K31.51,166
- 3130 E Lindsay Dr Columbus, GA$95K32.51,475
- 3120 Hatcher Dr Columbus, GA$112K311,250
- 3114 Hatcher Dr Columbus, GA$86K211,222
- 3103 Hatcher Dr Columbus, GA$82K32.51,505
- 3302 Meadowbrook Dr Columbus, GA$112K311,314
- 3219 Carden Dr Columbus, GA$88K22.51,484
- 3225 Meadowbrook Dr Columbus, GA$152K31.51,866
- 3106 Hatcher Dr Columbus, GA$123K42.51,767
- 3110 E Lindsay Dr Columbus, GA$85K31.51,738
- 3233 Meadowbrook Dr Columbus, GA$149K33.51,754
- 3217 Meadowbrook Dr Columbus, GA$174K322,459
- 3211 Carden Dr Columbus, GA$117K21.51,236
- 3303 Meadowbrook Dr Columbus, GA$91K41.51,616
- 3301 Carden Dr Columbus, GA$83K31.51,794
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292