- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $438,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 714 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,574 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00933400000900
- Zillow Home ID: 67053637
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $286-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98021 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Bothell as a whole. Among 98021 homes, this home is valued 18.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bothell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bothell, and 45.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98021 home values.
|318 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$479K||3||3||2,666|
|313 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$448K||4||2.5||2,453|
|321 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$450K||4||3||2,552|
|328 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$462K||5||2.75||2,652|
|329 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$507K||3||2.5||2,835|
|336 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$465K||3||2.5||2,538|
|409 211th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$360K||4||2.5||1,900|
|406 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$475K||3||2.5||2,555|
|414 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$488K||3||3||2,553|
|415 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$537K||5||2.75||3,250|
|415 211th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$324K||3||2||1,595|
|403 211th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$326K||3||2||1,595|
|324 208th St SE Bothell, WA||$294K||2||1.5||944|
|310 208th St SE Bothell, WA||$634K||5||4||4,024|
|422 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$505K||3||3||2,604|
|421 211th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$328K||3||2.5||1,540|
|427 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$515K||4||3||2,876|
|430 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$517K||3||3||2,889|
|427 211th Pl SE Bothell, WA||$328K||3||2||1,616|
|504 210th St SE Bothell, WA||$468K||4||3||2,552|
Nearby Schools in Bothell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!