312 7th St, Brooklyn, NY 112157 beds, 4 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $2,275,000
- Price/sqft: $506
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- guarantor_ok, pets
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 009980034
- Zillow Home ID: 30584454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 312 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park Slope, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 151.4% greater than in New York, and 40.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park Slope home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
- 314 7th St Brooklyn, NY$1.79M212,910
- 310 7th St Brooklyn, NY$2.19M----2,892
- 308 7th St Brooklyn, NY$2.56M----2,646
- 306 7th St Brooklyn, NY$2.33M----3,048
- 410 5th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.91M----3,300
- 412 5th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.97M----3,300
- 408 5th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.96M----3,228
- 304 7th St Brooklyn, NY$2.32M113,048
- 307 7th St Brooklyn, NY------7,736
- 307 7th St APT 3L Brooklyn, NY$885K22845
- 307 7th St APT 3R Brooklyn, NY$886K22845
- 307 7th St APT 4L Brooklyn, NY$1.05M22900
- 307 7th St APT 1L Brooklyn, NY$1.41M32.51,645
- 307 7th St APT 4R Brooklyn, NY$791K----845
- 307 7th St APT 1R Brooklyn, NY$1.37M22.51,645
- 307 7th St APT 2R Brooklyn, NY$885K22845
- 307 7th St APT 2L Brooklyn, NY$831K22845
- 300 7th St Brooklyn, NY$2.5M11.55,670
- 298 7th St Brooklyn, NY$3.17M----7,560
- 263 8th St # 1 Brooklyn, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.