312 Aberdeen Ave, Dayton, OH 454193 beds, 2 baths, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $199,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 360 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: Q71 01410 0003
- Zillow Home ID: 35077895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 312 Aberdeen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45419 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 245.9% higher than in Oakwood, and 91% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45419 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45419 home values.
- 306 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$172K31.51,912
- 316 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$250K32.51,818
- 302 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$165K321,125
- 322 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$188K31.51,804
- 315 Telford Ave Dayton, OH$251K62.52,111
- 307 Telford Ave Dayton, OH$197K32.51,771
- 317 Telford Ave Dayton, OH$183K311,885
- 301 Telford Ave Dayton, OH$142K422,232
- 332 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$191K31.51,716
- 309 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$209K321,580
- 313 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$165KStudio--2,576
- 313 Aberdeen Ave # 315 Dayton, OH$185K42.52,576
- 325 Telford Ave Dayton, OH$228K31.52,178
- 1622 Hathaway Rd Dayton, OH$246K622,700
- 335 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$176K31.51,274
- 337 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$194K21.52,150
- 334 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$184K311,456
- 329 Telford Ave Dayton, OH$177K422,024
- 256 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$154K311,316
- 339 Aberdeen Ave Dayton, OH$161K211,148
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292