312 Bryan Dr, Cary, IL 600135 beds, 3 baths, 2,851 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,736 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,851 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 2007380005
- Zillow Home ID: 5086610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 312 Bryan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% greater than in Cary, and 1098.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.
- 314 Bryan Dr Cary, IL$235K42.52,162
- 311 Wooded Knoll Dr Cary, IL$213K333,534
- 313 Wooded Knoll Dr Cary, IL$200K321,402
- 311 Bryan Dr Cary, IL$265K32.52,533
- 316 Bryan Dr Cary, IL$276K542,693
- 313 Bryan Dr Cary, IL$262K42.52,502
- 380 Moraine Hill Dr Cary, IL$266K32.52,380
- 360 Moraine Hill Dr Cary, IL$250K------
- 400 Moraine Hill Dr Cary, IL$229K--32,156
- 315 Wooded Knoll Dr Cary, IL$245K432,162
- 340 Moraine Hill Dr Cary, IL$194K42.52,243
- 420 Moraine Hill Dr Cary, IL$225K42.51,946
- 315 Bryan Dr Cary, IL$261K543,626
- 312 Carl Sands Dr Cary, IL$240K42.52,356
- 312 Wooded Knoll Dr Cary, IL$221K43.52,186
- 320 Moraine Hill Dr Cary, IL$210K42.52,183
- 318 Bryan Dr Cary, IL$216K32.51,984
- 440 Moraine Hill Dr Cary, IL$213K331,934
- 314 Carl Sands Dr Cary, IL$230K332,162
- 314 Wooded Knoll Dr Cary, IL$177K32.51,402
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.