312 Elm St, Mansfield, MA 020483 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Paved parking for 6 cars.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:013 L:039
- Zillow Home ID: 56845242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 312 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02048 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Mansfield, and 71.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02048 home values.
- 308 Elm St Mansfield, MA$319K321,202
- 318 Elm St Mansfield, MA$239K411,440
- 304 Elm St Mansfield, MA$334K42.51,202
- 5 Janet Ln Mansfield, MA$350K421,288
- 328 Elm St # R Mansfield, MA$251K321,552
- 328 Elm St Mansfield, MA$348K421,908
- 2 Brookside Rd Mansfield, MA$453K32.53,164
- 9 Janet Ln Mansfield, MA$410K43.52,552
- 300 Elm Ter Mansfield, MA$238K31.5984
- 15 Janet Ln Mansfield, MA$402K42.51,992
- 1 Brookside Rd Mansfield, MA$336K421,872
- 19 Janet Ln Mansfield, MA$398K321,928
- 332 Elm St Mansfield, MA$345K421,800
- 288 Elm Ter Mansfield, MA$340K41.51,764
- 340 Elm St Mansfield, MA$262K411,632
- 4 Brookside Rd Mansfield, MA$316K41.51,764
- 323 Elm St Mansfield, MA$364K422,608
- 3 Brookside Rd Mansfield, MA$312K31.51,236
- 2 Gale Ln Mansfield, MA$309K31.51,196
- 297 Elm St Mansfield, MA$312K421,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.