312 Jordan Rd, Keene, NH 034314 beds, 2 baths, 3,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 29.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1830
- 186 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 4330856
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,188 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2140468481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 312 Jordan Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03431, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 265.8% greater than in Keene Metro, and 84.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03431 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Keene Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 312 Jordan Rd Keene, NH--42--
- 312 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$230K423,188
- 398 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$188K31.51,403
- 175 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$233K322,456
- 393 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$335K433,480
- 178 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$214K41.52,100
- 153 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$236K321,828
- 170 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$220K22.51,684
- 152 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$228K32.51,856
- 99 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$346K32.53,045
- 37 Rule St Keene, NH$173K311,400
- 49 Rule St Keene, NH$126K311,372
- 25 Rule St Keene, NH$184K------
- 81 Peg Shop Rd Keene, NH$249K444,823
- 173 George St Keene, NH$146K311,232
- 164 George St Keene, NH$210K41.751,903
- 61 Rule St Keene, NH$131K21929
- 22 Rule St Keene, NH--411,144
- 168 George St Keene, NH$90K21576
- 11 Rule St Keene, NH$125K311,352
Nearby Schools in Keene
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.