312 N Elmwood Ln, Palatine, IL 600674 beds, 3 baths, 2,897 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- HOA Fee: $14
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $470,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,897 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02353110120000
- Zillow Home ID: 3277169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 312 N Elmwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% lower than in Cook, and 88.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60067 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60067 home values.
- 318 N Elmwood Ln Palatine, IL$375K32.52,158
- 310 Elmwood Ct Palatine, IL$398K--2.52,314
- 295 Park Dr Palatine, IL$484K43.53,276
- 308 N Elmwood Ln Palatine, IL$363K--21,380
- 315 Park Dr Palatine, IL$374K--2.51,890
- 311 N Elmwood Ln Palatine, IL$437K--32,401
- 326 N Elmwood Ln Palatine, IL$473K--3.51,886
- 283 Park Dr Palatine, IL$419K42.52,187
- 306 Elmwood Ct Palatine, IL$399K--2.52,062
- 309 Elmwood Ct Palatine, IL$455K53.52,886
- 303 N Elmwood Ln Palatine, IL$404K--2.51,691
- 319 N Elmwood Ln Palatine, IL$444K--2.52,551
- 302 N Elmwood Ln Palatine, IL$497K432,696
- 267 Park Dr Palatine, IL$400K--2.52,187
- 301 N Elmwood Ln Palatine, IL$170K--2.51,826
- 331 Park Dr Palatine, IL$367K--1.52,186
- 330 N Elmwood Ln Palatine, IL$444K--32,528
- 302 Park Dr Palatine, IL$711K--3.53,193
- 298 N Elmwood Ln Palatine, IL$547K--2.53,143
- 251 Park Dr Palatine, IL$465K--2.52,775
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.