- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
312 S Delaware Ave, Tampa, FL 336062 beds, 1 bath, 1,143 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1994 for $78,000
- Parking: 572 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,143 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1850790000
- Zillow Home ID: 45106914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 312 S Delaware Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hyde Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.5% less than in Tampa, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hyde Park home values.
- 314 S Delaware Ave Tampa, FL$354K111,824
- 310 S Delaware Ave APT D Tampa, FL$153K211,044
- 310 S Delaware Ave APT D Tampa, FL$138K21.51,044
- 310 S Delaware Ave APT A Tampa, FL$158K21.51,044
- 316 S Delaware Ave APT A Tampa, FL$127K12--
- 316 S Delaware Ave Tampa, FL$472K332,830
- 316 S Delaware Ave APT C Tampa, FL$314K11.51,000
- 310 S Delaware Ave APT F Tampa, FL$153K21.51,008
- 310 S Delaware Ave APT E Tampa, FL$160K22955
- 310 S Delaware Ave APT C Tampa, FL$145K21.51,044
- 308 S Delaware Ave APT C Tampa, FL$163K21.51,024
- 308 S Delaware Ave APT A Tampa, FL$201K22.51,200
- 308 S Delaware Ave APT B Tampa, FL$166K221,024
- 318 S Delaware Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 315 S Edison Ave APT 16 Tampa, FL$217K221,286
- 315 S Edison Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 315 S Edison Ave APT 11 Tampa, FL$232K22.51,320
- 315 S Edison Ave APT 17 Tampa, FL$221K221,286
- 315 S Edison Ave APT 6 Tampa, FL$247K22.51,320
- 315 S Edison Ave APT 12 Tampa, FL$229K22.51,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.