- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
312 S Walnut St, West Chester, PA 193825 beds, 3 baths, 2,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,290 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $355,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,428 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 0109 09290000
- Zillow Home ID: 9134548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 312 S Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19382 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.9% lower than in Phoenixville, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19382 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19382 home values.
- 322 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$100K21888
- 318 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$96K31888
- 316 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$102K51888
- 319 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$103K211,000
- 312 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$231K512,168
- 323 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$272K522,250
- 321 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$99K311,248
- 323 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$118K21960
- 319 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$100K311,188
- 314 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$135K311,432
- 324 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$167K311,008
- 317 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$102K311,188
- 316 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$150K511,485
- 325 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$135K21800
- 318 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$164K511,485
- 329 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$220K511,630
- 331 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$234K511,630
- 315 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$142K31.51,325
- 320 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$151K31.51,276
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.