312 Siebert St, Columbus, OH 43206
Sold on 5/2/13: $220,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,010 sq ft
- Lot:2,482 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $220,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Uneven brick sidewalks, narrow tree-lined streets and alleys, small gardens, Queen Anne-style buildings and sturdy red-brick cottages, a ?Meeting Haus,? (visitor?s center), delis, bakeries, bookshops and specialty shops comprise the very unique German Village situated south of downtown Columbus.
German Village?s business district runs mainly along Third Street boasting many locally-owned establishments that illustrate the areas dedication to community. Despite the area businesses, German Village maintains a cozy, residential feel.
At the southern end of German Village is Schiller Park, not only a great place to take the kids or walk the dog, but perfect for a picnic with a Shakespeare performance as the backdrop during the Shakespeare in the Park summer season. In June, the German Village Haus und Garten Tour showcases the neighborhoods stunning homes and gardens. The day-long celebration spotlights innovative design and award-winning restorations. Along the tour, guests can stop for gardening demonstrations, take a detour through the Marketplatz to shop or watch members of the Central Ohio Watercolor Society paint their masterpieces for the annual watercolor competition.
When autumn arrives it?s time for the German Village Oktoberfest. The celebration unites this thriving urban neighborhood in a time-honored German tradition that pays tribute to the customs of the original founders.
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow311
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Room Count6
- School DistrictCOLUMBUS CSD 2503 FRA CO.
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID33842994
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth80
- Lot Width31
- Neighborhood NameGerman Village
- Parcel #010030610
- Roof TypeOther
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$334,951||$301K – $362K||+$44||$166||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,955/mo||$1.4K – $3.7K/mo||-$47||$0.97||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Merion Village home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Columbus as a whole. Among Merion Village homes, this home is valued 140.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Merion Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.8% greater than in Columbus, and 210.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Merion Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
Neighborhood for 312 Siebert Street
- 306 Siebert St Columbus, OH$150K31.51,104
- 314 Siebert St Columbus, OH$145K21.0972
- 313 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$268K22.01,736
- 318 Siebert St Columbus, OH$139K21.0972
- 300 Siebert St Columbus, OH$184K33.01,474
- 309 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$278K22.01,532
- 317 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$227K22.01,162
- 323 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$182K42.01,800
- 327 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$210K11.01,526
- 309 Siebert St Columbus, OH$198K31.01,454
- 303 Siebert St Columbus, OH$196K31.01,474
- 311-315 Siebert St Columbus, OH$247K62.03,194
- 326 Siebert St Columbus, OH$123K21.0851
- 294 Siebert St Columbus, OH$171K21.01,082
- 297-299 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$252K62.02,744
- 321 Siebert St Columbus, OH$192K31.01,663
- 295 Siebert St Columbus, OH$254K22.01,276
- 331 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$234K21.51,340
- 299-301 Siebert St Columbus, OH$246K62.02,288
- 330 Siebert St Columbus, OH$119K21.0752
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005