- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
312 Thurston Rd, Rochester, NY 146198 beds, 4 baths, 3,699 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1860
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $64,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,699 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 26140012072000010610000000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 30882370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 312 Thurston Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19th Ward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.5% greater than in Rochester, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19th Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19th Ward home values.
- 304 Thurston Rd Rochester, NY$50K31.51,482
- 300 Thurston Rd Rochester, NY$55K31.51,536
- 156 Ravenwood Ave Rochester, NY$74K421,910
- 292-294 Thurston Rd Rochester, NY$85K623,075
- Post Ave Rochester, NY$59K311,193
- Marlborough Rd Rochester, NY$80K31.51,664
- 152 Ravenwood Ave Rochester, NY$52K311,332
- 153 Ravenwood Ave Rochester, NY$54K31.51,393
- 146 Ravenwood Ave Rochester, NY$51K311,398
- 143 Ravenwood Ave Rochester, NY$65K311,274
- 174 Milton St Rochester, NY$46K311,144
- 311 Thurston Rd Rochester, NY$75K311,350
- 305 Thurston Rd Rochester, NY$82K42.52,336
- 140 Ravenwood Ave Rochester, NY$67K61.52,061
- 297-299 Thurston Rd Rochester, NY$85K623,116
- 168 Milton St Rochester, NY$55K311,369
- 325 Thurston Rd Rochester, NY$69K31.51,750
- 291 Thurston Rd Rochester, NY$83K422,120
- 139 Ravenwood Ave Rochester, NY$68K311,261
- 331 Thurston Rd Rochester, NY$72K422,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!