- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
312 Tripp Trl, Denton, TX 762074 beds, 2 baths, 2,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $142,072
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,130 sqft
- Parcel #: R259582
- Zillow Home ID: 69687909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 312 Tripp Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76207, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% lower than in Denton, and 52.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 76207 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 316 Tripp Trl Denton, TX$146K321,811
- 308 Tripp Trl Denton, TX$163K42.52,598
- 313 Mckamy Blvd Denton, TX$189K322,087
- 317 Mckamy Blvd Denton, TX$167K321,883
- 309 Mckamy Blvd Denton, TX$150K421,734
- 304 Tripp Trl Denton, TX$178K42.52,839
- 320 Tripp Trl Denton, TX$141K321,859
- 317 Tripp Trl Denton, TX$180K322,397
- 305 Mckamy Blvd Denton, TX$188K422,047
- 300 Tripp Trl Denton, TX$146K321,859
- Doris Dr Denton, TX$199K42.52,839
- 321 Tripp Trl Denton, TX$138K321,660
- 301 Mckamy Blvd Denton, TX$141K321,523
- 317 Mckamy Blvd Denton, TX$142K321,880
- 312 Mckamy Blvd Denton, TX$128K321,423
- 301 Tripp Trl Denton, TX$159K422,130
- 316 Mckamy Blvd Denton, TX$130K321,554
- 308 Mckamy Blvd Denton, TX$131K321,576
- 220 Tripp Trl Denton, TX$141K321,811
- 313 Mckamy Blvd Denton, TX$150K322,053
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.