- Lot: 7,496 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 127 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,870 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: U7717615
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Contract Status \ Other Contract Contingencies, Disaster Mitigation \ Above Flood Plain, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 272816603990060070
- Zillow Home ID: 47192410
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $233-287K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34695 home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Safety Harbor as a whole. Among 34695 homes, this home is 19.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34695, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Safety Harbor, and 74.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34695 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Safety Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34695 home values.
|3122 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$263K||--||2||1,958|
|3118 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$254K||--||2||1,801|
|3141 Teal Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$260K||3||2||1,801|
|3143 Teal Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$240K||--||2||1,612|
|3139 Teal Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$258K||--||2||1,801|
|3124 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$231K||--||2||1,612|
|3116 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$259K||--||2||1,958|
|3123 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$259K||--||2||1,958|
|3121 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$238K||--||2||1,614|
|3145 Teal Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$236K||--||2||1,596|
|3137 Teal Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$235K||3||2||1,465|
|3125 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$235K||--||2||1,596|
|3119 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$242K||--||2||1,613|
|3114 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$243K||3||2||1,614|
|3126 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$233K||--||2||1,506|
|3127 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$263K||3||3||1,966|
|3135 Teal Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$268K||--||2||1,919|
|3147 Teal Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$221K||--||2||1,465|
|3117 Egret Ter Safety Harbor, FL||$270K||4||2.5||2,158|
|3124 Coventry E Safety Harbor, FL||$244K||--||2||1,611|
Nearby Schools in Safety Harbor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!