3120 Granada Ave, San Diego, CA 921043 beds, 2 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Contact Listing Agent at 619-818-8122 or www.MaryMcTSoldme.com for more information on this North Park Home for Sale.......Not too long ago the New York Times wrote about North Park as "Pulsing With Eclec-tricity in San Diego". A few months ago Forbes Magazine named us #13 as "America's Hippest Hipster Neighborhoods". Now the LA Times talks about the Food, art and a hipster vibe in San Diego's North Park.
Here in North Park, don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity to own what has been known to be one of the first bungalow's built by the famous Architect David Dryden in 1912. This recently restored beauty with San Diego's Historical Charm and Modern Amenities is now on the market!
NEW NEW NEW! New hardwood flooring installed throughout the house, New custom cabinets and counters throughout, New water heater, New appliances (GE Cafe Series) in kitchen, New windows through out house to match old windows, New HVAC, New paint throughout, Master bathroom floors and shower enclosure are carrera marble, Hallbath has white subways tiles on walls and carrera basket weave on floors, All new light fixtures throughout house, New sod and landscaping with new irrigation system, New siding around partial house and entire garage, New deck off kitchen and master bedroom, New paint for entire exterior (house and garage), New roof on garage.
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2114710620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3120 Granada Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in San Diego, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3120 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$732K321,364
- 3130 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$780K321,500
- 2838 Redwood St San Diego, CA$672K321,352
- 2830 Redwood St San Diego, CA$851K321,547
- 3136 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$694K311,260
- 2822 Redwood St San Diego, CA$640K211,092
- 3142-3144 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$729K421,446
- 2852 Redwood St San Diego, CA$850K322,133
- 3123 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$553K21.51,015
- 3117 28th St San Diego, CA$783K342,344
- 3123 28th St San Diego, CA$927K422,560
- 3127 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$564K211,056
- 3152 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$854K31.51,484
- 3133 28th St San Diego, CA$819K311,992
- 3044 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$613K321,098
- 3103 28th St San Diego, CA$1.13M333,023
- 3141 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$696K311,457
- 2825 Redwood St San Diego, CA$800K321,750
- 2860 Redwood St San Diego, CA$923K422,498
- 3143 28th St San Diego, CA$864K222,319
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!