- Built in 1983
- 165 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,854 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $70
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 545 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $261,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 277639
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Formal, Driveway \ Concrete, Exclusive Listing Y\N \ No, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler System, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Closet(s)-Walk-In, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ Plantation Shutters, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, New Construction Y\N \ No, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 \ No, Residential Property Type \ Single Attached, Roofing \ Composition, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 1.5 Story, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, Water Frontage Y\N \ No, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, Utilities \ Public Utilities, AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Gas Cooktop, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Family Room, Homestead Exemption Y\N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Double Vanities, GarageAndCarport \ Carport-2 Car Attached, Garages \ 2, ExteriorAndConst \ Frame, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Shed, Home Warranty Type \ None, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Grill, Style \ Split Level, ExteriorFeatures \ Storm Windows, AppliancesAndEquip \ Trash Compactor, InteriorFeatures \ Window Treatments - Part, ExteriorFeatures \ Balcony, Property Type \ Condominium, LandDescription \ Golf Course Lot
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,093 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0044357
- Zillow Home ID: 58738964
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $194-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73072 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Norman as a whole. Among 73072 homes, this home is 56% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 40.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% lower than in Norman, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!