3120 Moorewood Dr, Nashville, TN 372073 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Take a video tour here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1YLLF-7Rwo
Renovated in 2011
All New Bathroom
Refinished hardwoods and new vinyl in kitchen and bath.
2.1 miles to Skyline Medical Center
1.5 miles to Walmart
1.8 miles to Lowes
Convenient to Briley Parkway,I-65 and I-24
$875 a month on a 15 month lease.
Pet rent is $25 per pet per month. We must meet and approve pets. Pets must have all required shots and licenses. 3 pet limit.
Application fee of $35.00 per person over 18 staying in property.
Minimum Standards for Rental Applicant
We will be unable to approve an application for any one the following reason(s):
The credit report shows over three 30, 60, or 90-day late payments within the last 12 months, any current collections or a FICO credit score below 600.The credit report shows at least one eviction or collection from a former landlord, the applicant does not have sufficient prior rental history (at least 2 good landlord references) or employment history (at least 3 pay stubs on the current job or 12 months at the prior job, if this is a new job,in a new town) The applicant cannot show an income of at least 3 times the rent and utilities. If the applicant is turned down for any of the above reasons, our policy may still allow us to rent to him/her if he can either (1) pay an additional month's rent in advance and stay at least 60-days paid up at all times (this may vary depending on the severity of the credit history).
If one of the following is true, we will not be able to rent to the applicant under any circumstances:
Criminal history that exceeded our acceptable minimums (felony conviction within the last 5 years OR sex crime conviction ever). Any item on the application that was falsified.
We do not except Section 8
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $33,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 06002015300
- Zillow Home ID: 41073131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3120 Moorewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brick Church Bellshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.4% higher than in Nashville, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brick Church Bellshire home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brick Church Bellshire home values.
- 3122 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$102K31.51,250
- 3118 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$63K311,404
- 3116 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$105K311,050
- 3121 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$100K311,400
- 3124 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$117K31.51,325
- 3119 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$109K421,706
- Ewing Dr Nashville, TN--------
- 3123 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$86K31.51,125
- 3117 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$115K31.51,425
- 3114 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$89K211,000
- 3125 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$109K31.51,458
- 3126 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$112K3--1,450
- 3112 Meadowside Ln Nashville, TN$184K332,102
- 366 Ewing Ln Nashville, TN$71K321,866
- 3110 Meadowside Ln Nashville, TN$103K321,483
- 3114 Meadowside Ln Nashville, TN$102K31.51,450
- 3115 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$100K31.51,200
- 3127 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$87K31.51,125
- 3108 Meadowside Ln Nashville, TN$84K31.51,100
- 3112 Moorewood Dr Nashville, TN$79K311,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292