3120 Winam Ave, Honolulu, HI 968162 beds, 1 bath, 990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $687
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- View: City
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Parcel #: 1310030560000
- Zillow Home ID: 598974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3120 Winam Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.7% less than in Honolulu, and 30.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values.
- 3116 Winam Ave Honolulu, HI$1.19M643,110
- 3124 Winam Ave # A Honolulu, HI$1.04M431,460
- 3127 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI$982K63.53,108
- 3125 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI$870K431,828
- 3143 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI$1.16M53.52,960
- 3130 Winam Ave Honolulu, HI$1.2M851,970
- 812 4th Ave Honolulu, HI$824K321,210
- 3123 Winam Ave Honolulu, HI$753K42900
- 3145 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI$799K411,100
- 3131 Winam Ave Honolulu, HI$765K231,056
- 3202 Winam Ave Honolulu, HI$713K21720
- 3136 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI$802K321,196
- 3132 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI$828K31.51,508
- 3140 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI$750K221,072
- 3203 Winam Ave Honolulu, HI$755K321,040
- 3128 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI$1.22M1043,444
- 3144 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI$801K421,309
- 3201 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI$1.02M421,560
- 3122 Paliuli St Honolulu, HI--21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.