3120 Winchester Ct E, Aurora, IL 605043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Located in 204 school district near several common areas and parks. Close to shopping and easy access to major roads and transportation.
Call (630) 299-3933 to schedule an appointment.
- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0732114049
- Zillow Home ID: 4520900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3120 Winchester Court E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aurora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 853.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
- 3130 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$120K31.51,306
- 3110 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$155K31.51,340
- 3140 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$127K31.51,504
- 3100 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$190K42.51,664
- 3125 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$159K311,044
- 3175 Winchester Ct E # B Aurora, IL$115K------
- 3135 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$129K31.51,296
- 3115 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$168K31.51,626
- 3008 Middlebury Ct E Aurora, IL$195K42.51,830
- 3105 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$169K311,228
- 3012 Middlebury Ct E Aurora, IL$206K31.51,824
- 3004 Middlebury Ct E Aurora, IL$148K321,428
- 3150 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$117K31.51,296
- 3145 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$167K31.51,292
- 3016 Middlebury Ct E Aurora, IL$164K31.51,739
- 3000 Middlebury Ct E Aurora, IL$176K31.51,739
- Middlebury Dr Aurora, IL$209K321,368
- 3175 Winchester Ct E # E Aurora, IL$98K------
- 3155 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$152K311,296
- 3160 Winchester Ct E Aurora, IL$144K311,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292