3121 264th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 980533 beds, 2 baths, 2,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1040 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Parcel #: 2386000500
- Zillow Home ID: 48795044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3121 264th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98053 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 186.9% greater than in Redmond, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98053 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98053 home values.
- 3217 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA$859K42.53,630
- 3007 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA$1.46M547,040
- 3118 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA$576K332,370
- 26319 NE 34th St Redmond, WA$1.22M44.54,450
- 26305 NE 34th St Redmond, WA$960K42.253,820
- 26345 NE 34th St Redmond, WA$1.74M43.56,076
- 26239 NE 34th St Redmond, WA$971K32.54,820
- 3210 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA$642K333,170
- 3220 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA$892K42.54,630
- 3006 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA$1.62M43.55,390
- 3234 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA$821K42.253,540
- 26225 NE 34th St Redmond, WA$954K42.754,030
- 3314 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA$860K42.253,850
- 26332 NE 34th St Redmond, WA$995K33.254,240
- 2831 266th Ave NE Redmond, WA$391K211,110
- 3330 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA$832K42.253,100
- 2724 264th Ct NE Redmond, WA$579K32.52,390
- 26207 NE 34th St Redmond, WA$1.06M43.54,941
- 3400 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA$1M42.55,420
- 2930 266th Ave NE Redmond, WA$487K432,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!