- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3121 Stevens Ct, San Jose, CA 951484 beds, 3 baths, 2,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $715,000
- Price/sqft: $340
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 65930027
- Zillow Home ID: 19793388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3121 Stevens Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3115 Stevens Ct San Jose, CA$781K42.52,166
- 3125 Stevens Ct San Jose, CA$836K422,166
- 3091 Sulphur Spring Ct San Jose, CA$678K421,672
- 3109 Stevens Ct San Jose, CA$686K321,515
- 3133 Stevens Ct San Jose, CA$672K421,672
- 3126 Stevens Ln San Jose, CA$802K32.52,259
- 3090 Sulphur Spring Ct San Jose, CA$793K432,104
- 3122 Stevens Ct San Jose, CA$647K321,515
- 3116 Stevens Ct San Jose, CA$793K42.52,166
- 3087 Sulphur Spring Ct San Jose, CA$798K432,104
- 3137 Stevens Ct San Jose, CA$798K432,104
- 3110 Stevens Ct San Jose, CA$801K432,104
- 3126 Stevens Ct San Jose, CA$780K432,104
- 3122 Stevens Ln San Jose, CA$749K432,104
- 3086 Sulphur Spring Ct San Jose, CA$768K42.52,166
- 3134 Stevens Ct San Jose, CA$994K432,166
- 3099 Yancy Dr San Jose, CA$826K42.52,650
- 3103 Yancy Dr San Jose, CA$654K421,672
- 3095 Yancy Dr San Jose, CA$796K432,104
- 3083 Sulphur Spring Ct San Jose, CA$826K42.52,166
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!