3124 E Escuda Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85050
Sold on 8/28/13: $220,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,570 sq ft
- Lot:5,086 sqft
- Year Built:1993
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $220,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
The beautiful inlaid tile medallion at the entrance invites you into the great room with a vaulted ceiling, 20" tiles, designer paint and a gorgeous 68" fan. The dining room has the same 20" tiles and new lighting. The kitchen is perfect for the active family with the 'morning room' style dining area, new granite countertops, a glass tiled backsplash and new lighting complement the cherry cabinets,. There's a brand new Stainless Steel stove, microwave & dishwasher. While not new, we'll include the Stainless Steel fridge. Easy access from the kitchen to the laundry room & garage. Large master bedroom suite has a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, master bath with double sinks, over-sized tub and separate shower. The second bedroom is large enough for children, has a walk-in closet and vaulted ceiling. The third bedroom is perfect for a home office or child's bedroom. Plantation Shutters and 2" blinds throughout. Double Garage.
The backyard retreat has palm trees and lush sod with a full irrigation system on a timer.
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Fenced Yard
- Ceiling Fan
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Additional FeaturesDouble garage. Timed irrigation system.
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Elementary SchoolBoulder Creek Elementary - Phoenix
- Exterior MaterialStucco, Wood
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow193
- High SchoolNorth Canyon
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Middle SchoolVista Verde
- Neighborhood NameWhittier Park
- Parcel #21317332
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID7994262
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$219,768||$207K – $231K||+$520||$139||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,224/mo||$930 – $1.7K/mo||-$2||$0.78||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 16.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 47.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 3124 E Escuda Road
- 3128 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$202K32.51,469
- 3120 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$250K32.52,079
- 3116 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$223K--2.751,570
- 3132 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$236K32.01,570
- 3112 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$210K32.51,469
- 3150 E Beardsley Rd Phoenix, AZ$181K23.01,221
- 3125 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$221K--2.751,570
- 3121 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$218K--2.751,509
- 3129 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$227K--2.751,570
- 3108 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$219K--2.751,570
- 3117 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$224K--2.751,509
- 3150 E Beardsley Rd APT 1104 Phoenix, AZ$155K--3.01,361
- 3150 E Beardsley Rd UNIT 1038 Phoenix, AZ$114K32.51,361
- 3150 E Beardsley Rd APT 1103 Phoenix, AZ$179K32.01
- 3113 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$226K32.01,570
- 3150 E Beardsley Rd APT 1105 Phoenix, AZ$153K--3.01,372
- 3104 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$229K33.01,469
- 3150 E Beardsley Rd APT 1102 Phoenix, AZ$167K32.51,372
- 3150 E Beardsley Rd APT 1106 Phoenix, AZ$182K32.51,300
- 3109 E Escuda Rd Phoenix, AZ$253K--3.52,079
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005