3124 Eastwick Dr, Cleveland, OH 44118Studio, 2 baths, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1979 for $73,000
- Finished basement, 448 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 221
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 68125024
- Zillow Home ID: 33650469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3124 Eastwick Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 68% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.8% less than in Cleveland Heights, and 146.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44118 home values.
- 3118 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$162K432,571
- 3130 Eastwick Dr Cleveland Heights, OH$209K42.52,317
- 3136 Eastwick Dr East Cleveland, OH$163K33.52,023
- 3112 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$170K32.52,585
- 1391 Burlington Rd Cleveland, OH$206K32.51,920
- 3125 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$116K21.52,136
- 3111 Monticello Blvd Cleveland Heights, OH$290K32.53,014
- 3117 Monticello Blvd Cleveland Hts, OH$167K32.52,437
- 1385 Burlington Rd Cleveland, OH$139K432,829
- 3131 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$193K32.52,130
- 3123 Monticello Blvd Cleveland Heights, OH$127K32.52,160
- 2328 Walden Rd Cleveland, OH$114K32.52,100
- 3106 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$198K232,046
- 3142 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$145K22.51,830
- 3119 Eastwick Dr Cleveland, OH$193K32.52,251
- Walden Rd East Cleveland, OH$132K412,100
- 2329 Walden Rd Cleveland, OH$113K321,840
- 1379 Burlington Rd Cleveland, OH$92K221,983
- 3129 Monticello Blvd Cleveland Heights, OH$166K22.52,212
- 3135 Eastwick Dr East Cleveland, OH$214K32.52,370
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.