This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
1. Isn't it about time you lived in Wakefield??? You deserve it for sure. Your kids deserve those awesome schools, too.
2. 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 bedrooms are not enough bedrooms. You need 6 or 7. Where else can you have an entire room for your scrapbooking/crossfit/man cave/gnome collection?
3. Mature landscaping takes time, and you don't have the patience. We thought of it years ago for you.
4. Don't you want a new TV to watch your Netflix in HD? We'll buy you a 60" LED TV to go in your amazing new house.*
5. I really loved my paint colors. You probably would love your own. Or maybe a tile backsplash or something. $1k contractor credit to make this house your home.*
6. The universe is telling you THIS is the house. The one.
*with close by 8/30/14! Make this house feel like home immediately!
Unbelievable amount of space in popular Wakefield community. Two story foyer & 10ft ceilings on main level w/ hardwoods thru living, dining & kitchen. Over 4000sf & Wakefield schools! Kitchen w/ Granite Counters*Stainless Appliances*Upgraded Lighting*Custom Blinds*Surround Sound Wired*Intercom & Security System*Outdoor Speakers. 1st floor bed/full bath! Large FENCED BACKYARD!
Listing Agent: Kristina Ellis Godoy
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 7,848 all time views
- HOA Fee: $30
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $336,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 94 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,014 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 173901164594000
- Zillow Home ID: 67557955
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-442K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Raleigh home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Raleigh as a whole. Among North Raleigh homes, this home is valued 61% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
|3128 Queensland Rd Raleigh, NC||$375K||--||3.5||4,280|
|3120 Queensland Rd Raleigh, NC||$318K||4||2.5||2,915|
|3200 Queensland Rd Raleigh, NC||$326K||4||2||2,972|
|3116 Queensland Rd Raleigh, NC||$342K||5||3.5||3,300|
|2901 Witterton Pl Raleigh, NC||$352K||--||3.5||3,751|
|3204 Queensland Rd Raleigh, NC||$384K||--||3.5||4,502|
|3112 Queensland Rd Raleigh, NC||$309K||--||3||2,482|
|2900 Chatelaine Pl Raleigh, NC||$317K||4||2.5||2,926|
|2900 Witterton Pl Raleigh, NC||$367K||--||3.5||4,033|
|2905 Witterton Pl Raleigh, NC||$342K||5||3||3,384|
|3208 Queensland Rd Raleigh, NC||$377K||5||4||4,221|
|3108 Queensland Rd Raleigh, NC||$323K||--||2.5||3,086|
|2904 Chatelaine Pl Raleigh, NC||$367K||5||4||4,128|
|2904 Witterton Pl Raleigh, NC||$323K||--||2.5||3,056|
|2901 Chatelaine Pl Raleigh, NC||$387K||--||3.5||4,540|
|2909 Chatelaine Pl Raleigh, NC||$376K||5||4||4,173|
|3104 Queensland Rd Raleigh, NC||$342K||4||4||3,231|
|3212 Queensland Rd Raleigh, NC||$381K||5||4||4,206|
|2901 Finsbury Park Way Raleigh, NC||$365K||6||3.5||4,211|
|2909 Witterton Pl Raleigh, NC||$340K||4||2.5||3,243|
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org