- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3125 Stonecrop Trl, Argyle, TX 762263 beds, 4 baths, 1,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,055 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 419 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Parcel #: R495787
- Zillow Home ID: 115567266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3125 Stonecrop Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.5% greater than in Denton, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76226 home values.
- Wichita Falls Hc--321,733
- # 0--321,806
- Meadows At Hickory Creek$147K321,565
- Meadows At Hickory Creek$150K321,733
- Meadows At Hickory Creek$139K321,565
- Meadows At Hickory Creek$148K321,873
Nearby Schools in Denton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292