- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3126 Gerrard Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462243 beds, 2 baths, 1,189 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 484 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,189 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 490619102135000901
- Zillow Home ID: 1303174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3126 Gerrard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 59% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.9% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46224 home values.
- 3134 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$51K3--925
- 3120 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$67K3--1,189
- 3140 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$62K31.5925
- 3114 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$65K3--1,189
- 3125 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$65K3--1,195
- 3133 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$47K31891
- 3146 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$42K31.51,189
- 3108 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$65K311,189
- 3119 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$63K3--1,213
- 3139 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$62K31957
- 3113 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$61K3--957
- 3145 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$60K3--925
- 3152 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$64K3--1,189
- 5202 Patricia St Indianapolis, IN$55K3--925
- 3107 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$70K321,200
- 3126 Allison Ave Indianapolis, IN$45K3--957
- 3151 Gerrard Ave Indianapolis, IN$73K3--1,392
- 3134 Allison Ave Indianapolis, IN$59K311,100
- 3120 Allison Ave Indianapolis, IN$64K3--1,225
- 3140 Allison Ave Indianapolis, IN$60K31.51,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.