- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3126 Scott St APT 4, San Francisco, CA 941232 beds, 2 baths, 1,367 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $500,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0512 035
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 15071226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3126 Scott Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cow Hollow market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cow Hollow home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cow Hollow home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292