3126 Sudbury Rd, Charlotte, NC 282054 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Parking, Fenced yard
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 10112109
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 6202329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3126 Sudbury Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windsor Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 73.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.9% lower than in Charlotte, and 164.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Windsor Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Park home values.
- 3120 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$86K31.51,138
- 3132 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$97K311,100
- 3114 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$82K31.51,205
- 3138 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$101K31.51,224
- 3127 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$109K321,602
- 3133 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$96K31.51,228
- 3121 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$121K31.51,275
- 3139 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$103K31.51,170
- 3200 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$111K321,683
- 3108 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$82K321,200
- 3127 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$149K31.51,770
- 3115 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$111K31.51,216
- 3133 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$128K31.51,497
- 3121 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$108K311,120
- 3139 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$106K31.51,223
- 3145 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$111K31.51,242
- 3109 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$113K31.51,150
- 3115 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$115K31.51,170
- 3208 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$110K321,784
- 3100 Sudbury Rd Charlotte, NC$96K31.51,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.