3127 5th Ave, Richmond, VA 232224 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,281 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $13,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: N0050999014
- Zillow Home ID: 12534312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3127 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Richmond, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Highland Park home values.
- 3129 5th Ave Richmond, VA$73K41.51,280
- 3125 5th Ave Richmond, VA$98K421,280
- 3131 5th Ave Richmond, VA$97K--11,280
- 3123 5th Ave Richmond, VA$60K311,280
- 3133 5th Ave Richmond, VA$98K--11,280
- 3121 5th Ave Richmond, VA$62K411,280
- 3119 5th Ave Richmond, VA$70K311,280
- 3117 5th Ave Richmond, VA$79K42.51,276
- 3124 5th Ave Richmond, VA$95K--21,252
- 3126 5th Ave Richmond, VA$94K--11,402
- 3115 5th Ave Richmond, VA$95K--1.51,270
- 3128 5th Ave Richmond, VA$92K--21,080
- 3116 5th Ave Richmond, VA$78K--11,032
- 3113 5th Ave Richmond, VA$46K--11,402
- 3114 5th Ave Richmond, VA$72K311,300
- 3200 5th Ave Richmond, VA$100K42.51,650
- 3200 Detroit Ave Richmond, VA$116K421,584
- 3112 5th Ave Richmond, VA$73K--11,280
- 3111 5th Ave Richmond, VA$46K311,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.