3127 Dumbarton St NW, Washington, DC 200075 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- 69 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $2,200,000
- Price/sqft: $440
- MLS #: DC8414713
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1243 0839
- Zillow Home ID: 429474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3127 Dumbarton St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Georgetown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% lower than in Washington, and 52.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 3129 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$1.66M33.52,422
- 3116 Dumbarton St NW # 0 Washington, DC$2.13M323,060
- 3123 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$8.09M64.56,112
- 3126 O St NW Washington, DC$2.95M324,304
- 3122 O St NW Washington, DC$2.59M343,073
- 3132 O St NW Washington, DC$2.02M33.53,698
- 3139 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$2.06M43.54,246
- 3134 O St NW Washington, DC$1.29M331,620
- 3126 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$2.02M453,100
- 3128 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$2.09M333,340
- 3124 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$2.06M43.52,310
- 3134 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$912K211,400
- 3122 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$1.03M23.51,250
- 3136 O St NW Washington, DC$1.5M43.52,550
- 3141 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$1.14M41.52,546
- 3130 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$2.74M43.53,150
- 3120 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$913K221,250
- 3136 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$1.4M321,992
- 3118 1/2 Dumbarton St NW Washington, DC$1.19M33.51,592
- 3114 O St NW Washington, DC$2.45M44.53,194
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.