3127 E 4th St, Tulsa, OK 741042 beds, 1 bath, 1,163 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,185 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $82,500
- Price/sqft: $71
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,163 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 43775930523550
- Zillow Home ID: 22179129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3127 E 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kendall - Tennants market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% greater than in Tulsa, and 86.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kendall - Tennants home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kendall - Tennants home values.
- 3131 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$71K21976
- 3123 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$58K--1952
- 3135 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$75KStudio1200
- 3119 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$69K--11,042
- 3128 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$101K211,077
- 3124 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$86K211,055
- 3132 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$72K--11,212
- 3120 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$76K--11,526
- 3128 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$64K211,164
- 3136 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$75K--11,132
- 3132 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$70K211,054
- 3139 E 4th St # 1/2 Tulsa, OK$63K--21,281
- 3115 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$83K--11,056
- 3124 E 3rd St # 0 Tulsa, OK$84K211,055
- 3136 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$56K--1911
- 3114 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$79K211,238
- 3118 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$58K--1951
- 3138 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$86K21877
- 302 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$105K--1.51,406
- 3111 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$62K--1959
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!