- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3127 Park Ave, Richmond, VA 232213 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,550 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $168,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: W0001413005
- Zillow Home ID: 12550958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3127 Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Museum District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.7% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Museum District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Museum District home values.
- 3129 Park Ave Richmond, VA$383K423,000
- 3125 Park Ave Richmond, VA$306K31.51,398
- 3131 Park Ave Richmond, VA$193K31838
- 3123 Park Ave Richmond, VA$350K622,508
- 3135 Park Ave Richmond, VA$358K421,642
- 3121 Park Ave Richmond, VA$329K111,932
- 3137 Park Ave Richmond, VA$180K11700
- 3115 Park Ave Richmond, VA$361K212,230
- 3124 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$394K422,860
- 3126 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$339K31.51,768
- 3122 Patterson Ave # A Richmond, VA$351K311,600
- 3122 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$341K311,600
- 3130 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$511K21.52,307
- 3116 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$349K321,688
- 3113 Park Ave Richmond, VA$315K321,356
- 3128 Park Ave Richmond, VA$267K32.51,344
- 3134 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$491K42.52,276
- 3126 Park Ave Richmond, VA$244K221,540
- 3130 Park Ave Richmond, VA$343K622,210
- 3114 Patterson Ave Richmond, VA$396K421,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.