- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3129 SE 71st Ave, Portland, OR 972063 beds, 2 baths, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $298,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Newer electrical service panel and wiring, Upgraded copper water line, and ABS drain plumbing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 240
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: R333135
- Zillow Home ID: 54001687
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3129 Se 71st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Tabor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Tabor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Tabor home values.
- 3123 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$308K521,832
- 3203 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$334K411,612
- 3115 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$280K311,320
- 3115 SE 71st Ave # M Portland, OR$163K31--
- 3211 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$445K31.51,792
- 3111 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$343K411,468
- 3107 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$279K21932
- 7045 SE Franklin St Portland, OR$342K322,332
- 3225 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$248K21816
- 7033 SE Franklin St Portland, OR$265K31.51,032
- 7036 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$526K132,108
- 7021 SE Franklin St Portland, OR$237K321,368
- 7059 SE Franklin St Portland, OR$184K21856
- 7056 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$321K421,822
- 7040 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$274K21904
- 3003 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$314K321,692
- 3116 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$301K221,077
- 7020 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$589K211,928
- 3110 SE 71st Ave Portland, OR$310K421,576
- 7028 SE Brooklyn St Portland, OR$261K22.51,834
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.