- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,689 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $126,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: 3075632
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Equipment \ Dishwasher, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Central Air, Lot Features \ Corner Lot, Equipment \ Microwave, Sewer \ City Sewer, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan(s), Water \ City Water, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Laundry Location \ 1st Floor, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck, Property Sub Type \ 1 Story, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior Features \ Building - Workshop, Heating \ Heat Pump - AC, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Patio, Zoning \ Residential, Interior Features \ Garage Shop, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Exterior Construction \ Wood, Community Features \ Playground, Foundation Details \ Slab, Doors Windows \ Screen Door(s), Exterior Construction \ Brick Veneer Partial, Flooring \ Marble, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Washer, Parking \ Garage - 2 Car, Parking \ Detached Garage, Parking \ Deck, Parking \ Driveway, Fireplace Description \ FAMILYRM
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 09311610
- Zillow Home ID: 6193933
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-265K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Country Club Heights home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Charlotte as a whole. Among Country Club Heights homes, this home is 95.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Country Club Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.3% less than in Charlotte, and 90.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Country Club Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club Heights home values.
|3121 Ventosa Dr Charlotte, NC||$168K||3||2||1,050|
|3301 Airlie St Charlotte, NC||$214K||3||2||1,532|
|3115 Ventosa Dr Charlotte, NC||$214K||3||2.5||1,680|
|3128 Clark St Charlotte, NC||$219K||3||1.5||1,658|
|3122 Clark St Charlotte, NC||$227K||3||2||1,700|
|3215 Airlie St Charlotte, NC||$191K||3||2.5||1,419|
|3200 Clark St Charlotte, NC||$178K||3||1.5||1,262|
|3116 Clark St Charlotte, NC||$138K||3||2||1,137|
|3109 Ventosa Dr Charlotte, NC||$175K||3||1||1,199|
|3307 Airlie St Charlotte, NC||$253K||4||2||2,203|
|3110 Clark St Charlotte, NC||$211K||3||2||1,498|
|3208 Clark St Charlotte, NC||$187K||3||1.5||1,292|
|2545 Jeff St Charlotte, NC||--||--||--||--|
|3101 Ventosa Dr Charlotte, NC||$246K||3||2||2,203|
|3321 Airlie St Charlotte, NC||$199K||3||1.5||1,442|
|3100 Ventosa Dr Charlotte, NC||$218K||3||1||1,500|
|3100 Clark St Charlotte, NC||$176K||3||2||1,176|
|3214 Clark St Charlotte, NC||$218K||3||2||1,768|
|3201 Airlie St Charlotte, NC||$202K||3||1||1,656|
|3129 Clark St Charlotte, NC||$170K||3||1||1,074|
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.