- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3129 W 86th St, Cleveland, OH 441023 beds, 1 bath, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,340 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $6,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 01706121
- Zillow Home ID: 33356534
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3129 W 86th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Boulevard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% higher than in Cleveland, and 254.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Boulevard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Boulevard home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,386 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 3131 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$36K411,544
- 3125 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$61K522,446
- 3135 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$60K62.52,331
- 3123 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$59K311,452
- 3139 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$41K21800
- 3117 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$99K622,604
- 3115 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$59K311,252
- 3143 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$47K311,691
- 3147 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$42K311,318
- 3130 W 84th St Cleveland, OH$42K411,584
- 3134 W 84th St Cleveland, OH$58K311,471
- 3126 W 84th St Cleveland, OH$38K311,690
- 3138 W 84th St Cleveland, OH$42K311,584
- 3124 W 84th St Cleveland, OH$52K411,548
- 3149 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$61K311,224
- 3140 W 84th St Cleveland, OH$40K421,584
- 3144 W 84th St Cleveland, OH$41K311,688
- 3128 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$80K412,337
- 3132 W 86th St Cleveland, OH$60K62.52,144
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292