- Lot: 7,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 2,443 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $765,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $484
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 185 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: 006723008000
- Zillow Home ID: 19326835
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $560-783K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93950 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Pacific Grove as a whole. Among 93950 homes, this home is valued 0.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Pacific Grove, and 68.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacific Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
|307 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$768K||3||1.5||1,704|
|319 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$711K||3||2.5||1,516|
|325 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$809K||4||2||1,845|
|Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||--||--||--||--|
|308 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$933K||3||2||2,324|
|314 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$676K||2||2||1,249|
|331 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$663K||2||1||1,283|
|320 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$708K||3||2||1,349|
|305 1/2 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||--||--||--||--|
|305 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||--||Studio||--||1,531|
|1289 Bishop Pl Pacific Grove, CA||$697K||3||2||1,526|
|307 Stuart St Pacific Grove, CA||$742K||3||2||1,686|
|1287 Bishop Pl Pacific Grove, CA||$759K||3||2||1,757|
|313 Stuart St Pacific Grove, CA||$605K||2||1||1,035|
|326 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$668K||2||2||1,239|
|337 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$670K||2||2||1,296|
|319 Stuart St Pacific Grove, CA||$704K||2||2||1,388|
|305 Stuart St Pacific Grove, CA||$637K||2||1||1,132|
|334 Bishop Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$579K||2||1||924|
|325 Stuart St Pacific Grove, CA||$688K||4||2||1,499|
Nearby Schools in Pacific Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!